Whether it's your mum or another woman who has nurtured you along the way, these women change the lives of everyone they come into contact with.
Hand-written Poetry collection inspires you to go tell them how truly special they are to you and to reflect on how they've changed your life.
The way Rupi Kaur described her relationship with her mum is so inspiring and meaningful. When we have been given so much so freely, our desire is to somehow repay that kindness. Mothers never expect anything in return for the love they constantly shower on us, but it certainly inspires us to overflow with the same love as we grow older and start families of our own.
About this product
Hand-written Calligraphy Art with Gold Flake on deckle-edge handmade paper brings a warm and nostalgic feel.
Material & Packaging:
- Original Calligraphy in Thick White Card Stock
- Size 5''x7'', suitable for 8''x11'' photo frame.
- Includes a backing board to keep the artwork flat.
- Card wrapped in a protective cellophane sleeve.
- Ships in a sturdy, rigid envelope so your card(s) arrives safe and sound.
All of our greeting cards and stationery is designed and handmade by Hayley in her home design studio in New Plymouth, NZ. Need a different quantity? Interested in wholesale? Simply send a message and we’ll be happy to work with you!