The whimsical hand-drawn map can be the perfect addition to your stationery. Custom illustrations are helpful for guests to visualize the area. Most commonly couples choose to include historic or popular landmarks as well as the main venues where each event will be held.
This custom map can go with your wedding invite, be published on your wedding website or in your home as a special keepsake. This is a piece of art that will always be cherished and admired by all.
How it works
1. Send me the information you would like to see on illustration (names, photos of landmarks, etc.) via Personalization Box. Inform me of any particular details you don't want me to miss from the photo.
2. I will work on your piece for 5-10 business days and send you an informal photo of the completed work. Rush orders can be accommodated for an additional fee.
3. Upon your approval I will send your drawing to your e-mail!
This listing is a digital print purchase. If you prefer to them printed as well, please feel free to get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A unique & custom design based on your theme, colours, fonts, & locations.
- 2 revisions + set-up of your final hi-res file, ready for print.
- 5 Locations + Bride & Groom's names and wedding date
- 2 High-resolution JPEG & PDF file at 300DPI
-My drawings are an interpretation of what I see. They are not intended to be an exact replica of the photo!
-I reserve the right to use photos of your drawing for my social media and also I can sell the resulting digital product on various microstock. If you want the illustration to not appear as available for others anywhere later - you can write to me and we'll discuss the price.
-My 2 weeks business days turnaround time starts once I have received all information I need.